Parks Database and Search
Aberdeen Neighbourhood Park
» Find Another Park
Street Address: 8331 Cambie Road
Location: Intersection of Hazelbridge Way and Cambie Road
Find Park on Google Maps
Recreation Area: City Centre
Aberdeen Park was built in 2018 and is the newest neighbourhood park in the City Centre. The park is bound by Hazelbridge Way, Sweet Avenue, Brown Road and Cambie Road.
This park focal point of the emerging Capstan Village area in Richmond’s City Centre. The park is an oasis in the middle of the city with many trees, shrubs and flowers. It is also an active and vibrant urban square and gathering space for public gatherings, community events and arts & cultural activities.
Park features include a large urban plaza, water features, a pedestrian boardwalk over a rain garden, a fenced dog park, seating, picnic tables and pathways throughout the park.
REMINDER!Pet owners in dogs off-leash areas adhere to the following usage guidelines:Dogs must be kept under control by their owners at all times.Stoop and Scoop: clean up after your dog.Dog owners must carry a leash at all times.All dogs must be currently and visibly licensed.Dog owners must maintain effective verbal control of their dogs and always be able to see their dog when off the leash.Any dog exhibiting aggressive behaviour must be leashed immediately.
Features and Amenities
Additional Park Features
- A small covered stage and large plaza area suitable for community events on south side of the park
- Dogs Off-Leash area on north side of the park
- Pedestrian boardwalk over a water feature and rain garden that leads to the NEW playground
- Plaza for small to medium sized public events and arts & cultural activities
- Public restroom on west side of park
- Zen garden with pavilion and rain garden along the west side of the park
Business & Local Economy
Planning, Building & Development
Recreation, Sport & Event
Arts, Culture & Heritage
News & Events
Parks, Trails & Cycling
Sustainability & Environment