Zoning and Development Applications Comfort Letters
Comfort letters prepared by the Development Applications Department provides info on or links to:
- A property’s Zoning and OCP amendment
- Any active Rezoning Applications
- Any active Development Permit Applications or Development Variance Permit Applications
- Any active Temporary Use Permit Applications
- Any active Subdivision Applications and Servicing Agreement Applications
- Where to find Heritage Information
A request for a Comfort Letter must be accompanied by the required fee of $79.25 (including tax) per civic address. The cheque must be made out to City of Richmond. Once a request and cheque have been received, your request will be processed.
If you need any other comfort letters, please contact the relevant department.