Manage Your Tax Account

How Much Do I Owe?

Option 1: MyRichmond Account

Already registered? Log in to your account to view your property tax and utility balance online at:


If you do not already have an account you can register by clicking "Create your MyRichmond account today" on the login page.

By linking your Property Account to your MyRichmond account you will be able to:

  1. View your account information - past bills, current bills and balances owing
  2. Find out whether you have claimed your Home Owner Grant
  3. View your current and previous property assessment value

Option 2: My Property Accounts

Log in to view your account information - past bills, current bills, account balances and payment history.

My Property Accounts

Property Information

To order tax certificates or view property information for any property in Richmond see: Taxpayer Property Account Information.

Change Your Mailing Address:

All mailing address changes are handled by BC Assessment.

To update your mailing address, complete the Change of Address Notification form on the BC Assessment website, or you can also visit the City of Richmond Tax Department and complete the Change of Address Notification form in person. The City will then forward the form to BC Assessment to update your mailing address.

This will change your mailing address for your Property Assessment Notice, Property Tax Notice and your Utility Bills. Only the registered property owner is allowed to change the mailing address.

For commercial tenants wanting to change the mailing address of a utility bill, contact the City of Richmond Tax Department at 604-276-4145 or

Note: Allow 6 to 8 weeks for processing. For more information, contact BC Assessment at 1-866-825-8322 or

Change the Name on Land Titles:

To change the name on your Land Title or to register any changes to the ownership of a parcel of land, contact the Land Title and Survey Authority of BC at