Are you starting a business, expanding your current operation, or considering Richmond as a new location for your business? We can help.
The City of Richmond’s Economic Development Office has a mandate to strategically grow Richmond’s business and employment base and to ensure that the City maintains a competitive business environment.
Looking for information and resources? Visit Business in Richmond to:
- Find information on Richmond’s business advantages, key sectors, and quality of life,
- Search for available commercial space and/or facilities in Richmond,
- View the latest local economic data for key intel on factors affecting the business climate, and
- Learn more about services available to businesses and investors.
Need more help or want to discuss your opportunity? The Economic Development Office can assist businesses with the following:
- Providing one-on-one support to businesses planning to operate, expand or relocate to Richmond
- Serving as a liaison to assist businesses with navigating City processes
- Assisting with identifying a Richmond location for your business
- Identifying economic development and other incentives for operating in Richmond
- Connecting you with local and regional business services and other government agencies