Land & Property

City Property Sales, Acquisition & Leasing

When the City of Richmond has property to lease or sell to the public, it is advertised in the local press and a notice is posted on the notice board at City Hall.

Right-of-Way Agreements

A right-of-way agreement is a document in which a property owner permits the City or a public utility company such as BC Hydro or Telus, the right to use a portion of the owner’s property to install pipes, cables, etc. for the delivery of a particular service.

Learn more: Information on Rights-of-Way - LA-B-1