Payment Due Dates and Discounts
All property owners receive utility bills. This includes owners of single-family homes, apartments, townhouses, as well as industrial, commercial, institutional and agricultural properties.
Utility Due Dates
Determine what type of service you receive:
- Flat Rate (billed once a year) OR
- Metered Utility (billed quarterly)
Flat Rate Utility Bill due date: March 31, 2023
Metered Utility payments due on a quarterly basis:
- Quarter 1 (Jan - Mar) due date in June
- Quarter 2 (Apr - Jun) due date in September
- Quarter 3 (Jul - Sep) due date in December
- Quarter 4 (Oct - Dec) due date in March of the next year
Residents qualify for a 10% discount if payment is received on or before the due date. The net amount shown on the bill includes the discount.
If utility bill are not paid by the due date, the 10% discount does not apply.
Avoid postal delays by registering with My Property Accounts to receive your property tax and utility bills by email.