Tait West Park is 1.4 acre Neighbourhood Park that is located at the north end of No 4 Road adjacent to the No 4 Road pump station. It includes rolling hills, plant beds, shade trees, an open lawn, amphitheatre with stage, and seating throughout. There are also paved and gravel pathway connections to the dike trail.
Dogs Off-Leash Area
The site is located northwest of the intersection of River Drive and No. 4 Road, west of the park, along the gravel trail adjacent to the Fraser River.
Pet owners in dogs off-leash areas adhere to the following usage guidelines:
- Dogs must be kept under control by their owners at all times.
- Stoop and Scoop: clean up after your dog.
- Dog owners must carry a leash at all times.
- All dogs must be currently and visibly licensed.
- Dog owners must maintain effective verbal control of their dogs and always be able to see their dog when off the leash.
- Any dog exhibiting aggressive behaviour must be leashed immediately.