Alfred B. Dixon Elementary School
Alfred B. Dixon Elementary School (1959- ), which served the new Richmond Park subdivision in west Richmond, began as an annex to Lord Byng in Steveston. In the early 1960s the school became independent.
Alfred Dixon was an early settler and pioneer farmer in west Richmond from 1895 to 1920. He served as municipal Councillor, school trustee, and dyking commissioner.