Fun, Social, Creative & Active!
New friends, fun activities, creative crafts and good times are ahead for children enrolled in Richmond camps. Led by enthusiastic and experienced staff, children will be inspired to stay active and socialize in a safe and respectful way as they connect with new peers and learn healthy new skills to last a life time.
- Informed Consent & Permission Form
- Daycamp Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Refunds, Withdrawals & Transfer Guidelines
3 Ways to Register
- Select a button below to browse and register
- 604-276-4300, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm (excluding statutory holidays)
- In-person at any community facility. Note: Debit, cheque and cash are also accepted when registering in person
A completed Informed Consent and Permission Form and recent photo of child must be submitted one week prior to start of camp to provide lead time for staff to review the submitted information.
Informed Consent and Permission Form
Call 604-276-4300 for further questions not found in this document.
Call the Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm, to receive a refund or to withdraw or transfer from a class or program. Refunds, withdrawals and transfers cannot be processed online. Review the following document for further information.
Refunds, Withdrawals and Transfer Guidelines