The Middle Arm Waterfront Park is a 1.5 km. linear park overlooking the water. Home to the Richmond Olympic Oval and UBC Lecky Boathouse, this is the City’s most urban waterfront. Each year more amenities and interesting features are being added.
Enjoy views of the North Shore Mountains as you walk or cycle the path—between Cambie Road, just one block from the Aberdeen Canada Line station, and the Richmond Olympic Oval. You can also watch rowing regattas, or participate in a rowing or boating program at one of the facilities located in the park.
The park is universally accessible and includes:
- Two new piers—enjoy a day outside reeling in your big catch
- Plaza and amphitheatre—relax at Richmond’s premier outdoor assembly space
- Multiple accessible play areas for children of all ages—have fun with family and friends
- Public art installations—learn about the exciting projects and artists
- Lush native plantings—view beautiful trees, flowers and plants
- Many seating areas—take a picnic down to watch the sunset