Get in touch
Take the survey
The City of Richmond asks for your input to help shape and update the Community Energy and Emissions Plan. A survey is available until Sunday, August 18 at 11:59 pm.
take the survey
In June 2019, the City of Richmond hosted a Community Ideas Fair where attendees learned more about Richmond’s successes to date, explored available technologies and initiatives, and shared their ideas on what they think the City should prioritize.
In July and August 2019, City of Richmond sustainability staff will be at the following community events to help you learn more about what Richmond is currently doing, and how you can get involved:
|Saturday, July 6||5 to 8 p.m.||Richmond Community Day
||Richmond Olympic Oval (6111 River Road)|
|Thursday, July 11||5 to 7 p.m.||Steveston Community Centre (4111 Moncton Street)|
|Saturday, July 27||11 a.m. to 6 p.m.||Richmond Maritime Festival
||Britannia Shipyards (5180 Westwater Drive)|
|Sunday, July 28||11 am to 6 p.m.||
Britannia Shipyards (5180 Westwater Drive)
|Saturday, August 10||10 a.m. to 3 p.m.||Farm Fest at Garden City Lands
||Garden City Lands|
|Wednesday, August 14||5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.||Summer Fun Night
||Cambie Community Centre (4100 No. 5 Road)|
|Friday, August 30||4 to 8 p.m. (Attendees can stay until 10 p.m.)||Richmond World Festival
||Minoru Park (7191 Granville Avenue)|
|Saturday, August 31||11 a.m. to 8 p.m.||Minoru Park (7191 Granville Avenue)|
Enter to win one of two prize packages.
Each prize package includes:
- one-month two-zone pre-loaded TransLink Compass Card or stored value (for up to $137 in value)
- two recreation swim passes valid for Minoru Aquatic Centre or Watermania
- two recreation skating passes valid for Minoru Arenas and Richmond Ice Centre
How to enter the contest:
- Take a photo at the Climate Action Booth events and tag one of the City of Richmond social media accounts.
- Use the hash tag #Rmd50x30
The prize draw will take place on September 9, 2019. See contest rules for details.
As a volunteer, you will:
- Approach residents and invite them to our booth
- Assist staff with set up and tear down of the booth displays
- Answer basic questions about the City of Richmond’s climate action initiatives
- Make wind turbine pinwheels (great for kids)
Do you have questions or comments? We would be happy to help. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-276-4000.