- Inform parents of the school policy regarding student pick up and drop off, especially with respect to safety.
- Inform parents of the posted traffic regulations adjacent to the school property.
- Inform parents of the City of Richmond's strict enforcement of the posted traffic regulations.
- Gather data related to parking activity and/or offences (i.e., volume of traffic, number of offenders, hours of the day, days of the week, etc).
- Gather vehicle data related to frequent offenders (i.e., licence plate).
- Report conditions related to City property such as signs, barriers, etc.
- Engage in any enforcement activity.
- Explain or interpret City of Richmond bylaws.
- Handle disputes related to bylaw infractions.