Do not litter these items:
- Remember – used tissues, disposable wipes, face masks and gloves should all be disposed of in the garbage.
- Place these items into garbage bags and tie the bag securely (no loose items).
- Please do not put any of the items above in your Recycling Bins or Green Cart.
- If you are sick or caring for someone who is sick, please double bag all personal waste in plastic garbage bags.
- Do not dispose wipes, sanitary products, items down toilets, sinks or drains.
The following map and schedule apply to single-family and townhomes with curbside collection. Please use the map below to find out your garbage and recycling collection zone.
Sign-Up for Free Reminders for Recycling and Garbage Collection
The City has launched a web-based software program that allows residents in single-family homes and townhomes with curbside collection to sign-up for free recycling and garbage pick up day reminders. Residents can set up how they want to receive reminders, which are available by email, text message or a phone call. This tool is simple and it's easy to use, just enter your address below and select "Search."
Helpful Links and Resources
- 2020 Collection Calendar for Monday Zone A
- 2020 Collection Calendar for Monday Zone B
- 2020 Collection Calendar for Tuesday Zone A
- 2020 Collection Calendar for Tuesday Zone B
- 2020 Collection Calendar for Wednesday Zone A
- 2020 Collection Calendar for Wednesday Zone B
- 2020 Collection Calendar for Thursday Zone A
- 2020 Collection Calendar for Thursday Zone B
- To report a missed collection, call 604-276-4010 or email Garbage and Recycling
- Residents of multi-family and large town-house complexes should ask their property managers about pick-up schedules.
- Garbage, recycling and food scraps and yard trimmings collection could be affected due to road construction activities.
- Recycling and Garbage Curbside Collection Guide
- Recycling and Garbage Centralized Collection Guide