Please do your part to keep our waste collection staff and others, safe. COVID-19 related hygiene materials, such as used tissues, disposable wipes, face masks and gloves should be placed into garbage bags, tied securely and disposed of in the garbage.
The following map and schedule apply to single-family and townhomes with curbside collection. Please use the map below to find out your garbage and recycling collection zone.
Sign-Up for Free Reminders for Recycling and Garbage Collection
The City has launched a web-based software program that allows residents in single-family homes and townhomes with curbside collection to sign-up for free recycling and garbage pick up day reminders. Residents can set up how they want to receive reminders, which are available by email, text message or a phone call. This tool is simple and it's easy to use, just enter your address below and select "Search."
|Have you gone digital and no longer need a paper copy of your calendar? If so, and you would like to opt-out of receiving paper calendars in the mail, please call 604-276-4010 or email email@example.com.|
Helpful Links and Resources
- 2020 Collection Calendar for Monday Zone A
- 2020 Collection Calendar for Monday Zone B
- 2020 Collection Calendar for Tuesday Zone A
- 2020 Collection Calendar for Tuesday Zone B
- 2020 Collection Calendar for Wednesday Zone A
- 2020 Collection Calendar for Wednesday Zone B
- 2020 Collection Calendar for Thursday Zone A
- 2020 Collection Calendar for Thursday Zone B
- To report a missed collection, call 604-276-4010 or email Garbage and Recycling
- Residents of multi-family and large town-house complexes should ask their property managers about pick-up schedules.
- Garbage, recycling and food scraps and yard trimmings collection could be affected due to road construction activities.
- Recycling and Garbage Curbside Collection Guide
- Recycling and Garbage Centralized Collection Guide