Please note: Due to inclement weather, garbage and recycling collection crews may be running behind schedule. Please ensure your garbage and recycling bins are left out and accessible for collection. Crews will focus on garbage collection to allow for Green Cart materials to defrost throughout the day. Please leave all receptacles out at curbside for collection. Thank you for your patience while our crew work through the weather conditions to collect garbage and recycling materials safely.
The following map and schedule apply to single-family and townhomes with curbside collection. When placing items out for collection, please ensure they are not impeding access to the sidewalk. Use the map below to find out specific garbage and recycling collection zones.
Sign-Up for Free Reminders for Recycling and Garbage Collection
Residents in single-family homes and townhomes with curbside collection can sign-up for free recycling and garbage pick up day reminders by email, text message or phone call. This tool is simple and easy to use, just enter your address below and select "Search."
|Have you gone digital and no longer need a paper copy of your calendar? Call 604-276-4010 or email email@example.com to opt-out of receiving a paper version.|
Helpful Links and Resources
- 2022 Collection Calendar for Monday Zone A
- 2022 Collection Calendar for Monday Zone B
- 2022 Collection Calendar for Tuesday Zone A
- 2022 Collection Calendar for Tuesday Zone B
- 2022 Collection Calendar for Wednesday Zone A
- 2022 Collection Calendar for Wednesday Zone B
- 2022 Collection Calendar for Thursday Zone A
- 2022 Collection Calendar for Thursday Zone B
- 2022 Collection Calendar for Weekly Recycling
- 2022 Collection Calendar for Weekly Garbage
- To report a missed collection, call 604-276-4010 or email Garbage and Recycling
- Residents of multi-family and large town-house complexes should ask their property managers about pick-up schedules.
- Garbage, recycling and food scraps and yard trimmings collection could be affected due to road construction activities.
- Recycling and Garbage Brochures and Guides