Steveston Island Dike Investigation
Scope of Work
- Drilling 6 test holes near the locations where the proposed alignment will tie-in to the existing dike alignment.
- Installing 2 monitoring wells and groundwater sampling at these locations.
- See Garry Point Drilling Area and 6240 Dyke Road Drilling Area.
- Drilling is planned for Mach 19 to 21, 2018
- Groundwater sampling is planned for March 27 to 28, 2018
The work areas will be delineated by cones, and passers-by will be directed to keep a safe distance. Traffic control will be on-site during works March 19 to 21, 2018 to direct traffic, including pedestrian and bicycle traffic. There will be minimal disruption to typical traffic patterns, however parking in these areas may be affected during the work.