Road Work Advisories
Asphalt Paving Advisory
June 1 to October 31, 2019
The City of Richmond has contracted Lafarge Canada Inc. to grind and pave the following locations in Richmond from June 1 to October 31, 2019:
Proposed 2019 paving location details
- Westminster Hwy, Willett Avenue – Boundary Road
- Westminster Hwy, CN Tracks – Oliver Drive
- Russ Baker Way, No 2 Bridge – Inglis Drive
- 7000 Block No 5 Road, Granville Ave – Blundell Road
- 11000 Block No 5 Road, Steveston Hwy – Rice Mill Road
- 12000 Block No 5 Road, Rice Mill Road – Dyke Road
- Sharpe Avenue, Muir Drive – Cul-de-Sac
- No 6 Road – 91 Hwy, Maycrest Way – Commerce PKYW
- Saunders Road, No 3 Road – Garden City Road / Francis Road
- Shell Road (East), Williams Road – House # 10620
- 7th Avenue, Regent Street – Georgia Street
- Firbridge Way / Lane, No 3 Road – Minoru Blvd. – Ackroyd Road
- No 3 Road, McDonald Frontage
- Desmond Rd, Diamond Rd, Barmond Ave, Lamond Ave, Sub- Division
- 8000 Block Alderbridge Way, No 3 Road – Garden City Road
- 9000 Block Alderbridge Way, Garden City Road – No 4 Road
- Bridgeport Road, Viking Way – No 6 Road
- McLean Avenue, Westminster Hwy – Oliver Drive
Work hours will be 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on weekdays, and 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on weekends. Night time work hours will be from 7:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. (typically).
Traffic will be reduced to single-lane and there may be temporary lane closures. Delays may occur. The use of an alternate route is strongly encouraged.
This work is weather dependent and dates are subject to change without notice.
The scope of the advertised work may be adjusted or cancelled in line with available funding.
Questions may be directed to Wasim Memon, Supervisor, Engineering Inspections, at 604-276-4189.