Richmond BC Alert
Register today for the City’s new Emergency Notification System. Richmond BC Alert, newly launched in May 2021 and hosted by Everbridge, informs subscribed users of imminent emergencies or disasters that may impact Richmond such as earthquakes, floods, fires, hazardous material spills and other emergencies. Alerts may include information about evacuation orders, where to go for support during an emergency (i.e. location of reception centres) and additional information about potential threats to public safety or the community.
How to Subscribe to Richmond BC Alert
Important: If you subscribed to the Richmond BC Alert system prior to May 13 2021, you must re-subscribe to continue receiving emergency notifications.
For additional support on how to successfully set up your profile download:
Richmond BC Alert: Sign up Guide & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- Register for a MyRichmond account. If you have issues creating or logging in to your MyRichmond account, email MyRichmond Support at email@example.com or call 604-276-4001 (Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm).
- From within the MyRichmond web portal, navigate to "Other E-Services" or click on the button below to be redirected to the Richmond BC Alert page. This is where you would set up Richmond BC Alert profile by specifying your contact details and the type of notifications you would like to receive.
You can also subscribe to Richmond BC Alert by completing the Offline Richmond BC Alert Registration and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mailing it to Richmond City Hall, located at 6911 No. 3 Road, and address the envelope to Attention: Richmond Fire-Rescue, Emergency Programs Branch.
- Three email addresses, four phone numbers, two SMS numbers, and one Text Telephone (TTY) number to their profile. To ensure everyone in your household receives the information, subscribers are encouraged to provide multiple contact details and to select multiple notification methods.
- There is no cost to subscribe, standard message and data rates may apply, and receipt and formatting of the notification is dependent on the telephone and email provider.
- Multiple City of Richmond addresses to receive targeted notifications for specific geographic areas within the City
If you have any questions about Richmond BC Alert, email email@example.com