Suppliers and Partners
Emergency Support Services (ESS) Suppliers
The success of the City of Richmond's ESS program depends on dedicated local business and organizations who are committed to supporting the community during an emergency or disaster. When any type of emergency occurs, the City of Richmond, through the ESS program, provides food, accommodation, transportation and incidentals for up to 72 hours to displaced evacuees. In order for this to happen, the City relies heavily on established Suppliers within the community.
- Any business or local organization can request to become a Supplier for our ESS program. As a Supplier, the business signs a consent form with the City of Richmond to offer their goods and services to evacuees when an emergency or disaster occurs.
- If the Supplier is unable to provide the goods or service due to capacity or poor timing there are no negative consequences to the business.
- The Supplier Consent does not constitute a legal agreement.
- There is no cost to be part of the City of Richmond’s Supplier Program.
- Goods and services are provided are in accordance with provincial rates and guidelines.
- The business is reimbursed by the Province of British Columbia directly once an invoice is submitted for processing.
- We understand circumstances change and for this reason all Supplier Consents are reviewed annually.
If you are willing to become a partner with the City of Richmond Emergency Programs in response and recovery to an emergency or disaster, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require additional information about the Supplier Consent Program or if you want to learn more about how your business can support our program please email email@example.com or call the Richmond Emergency Programs Office at 604-233-3333.