Suppliers and Partners
Emergency Social Services (ESS) Suppliers and Partners
The City of Richmond's ESS program is working together with local residents, agencies and businesses to increase Richmond's level of emergency preparedness, as well as provide essential needs of people affected by an emergency or disaster.
- The Supplier Consent form does not constitute a legal agreement. It is intended for use by community ESS teams prior to an emergency to establish the willingness of a potential supplier to provide goods or services to people affected by a disaster.
- There is no cost to be part of this preferred suppliers list and all businesses that provide products and services consistent with the requirements of this program are welcome to join.
- The Supplier will provide these goods or services and receive payment in accordance with the most current Emergency Social Services Rates.
- The Supplier understands that during an emergency or disaster local Emergency Social Services volunteers or staff representing the City of Richmond may request the Suppliers to provide goods and services if they are able to provide such goods and services to help evacuees.
- The Province of British Columbia reimburses the supplier directly once an invoice is submitted for processing.
- Usual goods and services that evacuees need are: hotel rooms, food, and clothing.
- Supplier Consent agreements are reviewed annually.
Thank you for all local organisations and business who have signed on to be a supplier and your continued support:Hotel & Motels
Hilton Vancouver Hotel
Sandman Signature Hotel
Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel
Vancouver Airport Marriott Hotel
If you are willing to become a partner with the City of Richmond Emergency Programs in response and recovery to an emergency or disaster, please complete the following Emergency Supplier Agreement Form and forward to firstname.lastname@example.orgCommunity Partners:
Community Partners are organisations that offer support services to residents after a disaster or emergency alongside the municipal emergency program assistance, whether it is medical help, extended support outside the 72 hours, housing aid, or help with obtaining meals for the family.
Thank you to our Community Partners for your support:
Canadian Red Cross
St. John’s Ambulance
Richmond Food Bank
Fraser Health Authority
Richmond Animal Protection Society
Canadian Disaster Animal Response Team
Buddhist Tzu Chi Foundation
Ministry of Employment and Income Assistance
Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General
If you require additional information, please contact Emergency Programs at email@example.com or at 604-233-3333