Richmond Resilient Communities
Richmond Resilient Communities (RRC) is a program designed to provide residents with the tools and knowledge to prepare themselves, their families, and their communities to be resilient to emergencies of all sizes.Richmond Resilient Communities Workshop
Through discussions and interactive group-based activities, participants will:
- Build knowledge and awareness of local hazards and risks;
- Create basic family emergency plans to share with family and friends;
- Learn about emergency notification systems, specifically Richmond BC Alert;
- Develop a community resource map to know where to go for basic services like food, water and shelter during emergencies.
Workshops will be delivered in every community within the city.2019 Scheduled RRC Workshops
As workshops are community-specific and residents are encouraged to register for the workshop taking place in their community. All workshops and materials are free for residents of Richmond. There are two ways to register:
- Online at www.richmond.ca/register.
- By calling 604-276-4300 and pressing “2” at the prompt (Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:30 pm).
City Centre Community
|Jun. 5, 2019||6:30 - 8:30 p.m.||2728107||City Centre Community Centre|
South Arm Community
|Jun. 27, 2019||6:30 - 8:30 p.m.||2742495||South Arm Community Centre
This session will be facilitated in Mandarin.
Request a Workshop in your Community
To request an emergency preparedness workshop or for more information about the Richmond Resilient Communities program, call 604-233-3333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org