Railway Bike Park
Location: Corner of Granville Avenue and Railway Avenue
Type: Free, outdoor, unsupervised with multiple features for children and youth of all beginner to intermediate skill level
Washroom facilities available nearby at Thompson Community Centre.
- Pump track
- Rolling hills and low jumps
- Geared toward helping young or novice riders develop skills
- Use the site responsibly and ride within limits
- Ensure a ride-line on the pump track or obstacle is clear before proceeding
- Be courteous and encourage fellow riders to be the best they can be
- Be courteous entering and exiting the site, aware that there are other Greenway users in the area
The park is free for all ages to enjoy. Use of alcohol, drugs and foul language is not welcome in the park.
Use of helmet and protective gear for all users is strongly recommended. Use the park at your own risk.
Visit Railway Greenway and Linear Park for more information.