This free guided walk series is for people of all ages and fitness levels and is led by a member of the Richmond Fitness and Wellness Association. Come connect with other walkers in Richmond.
- Meet 10 minutes before scheduled time as walks begin on time
- Walks include a warm up and cool down as well as light stretching
- Remember to bring a hat and sunscreen
- Walks happen rain or shine
- Walks can be up to one hour long and are approximately 4 to 5 km in distance
- Walks are at your own individual pace
- First Aid and volunteer walkers are available on each walk
- Parent(s) with strollers are welcome
- The following walks are pet friendly (dog off-leash areas): Shell Road, Sea Island, South Dyke and Horseshoe Slough
2019 Winter-Spring Walk Schedule
2019 Winter-Spring Walk Schedule (Chinese)
2019 Summer-Fall Walk Richmond
2019 Summer-Fall Walk Richmond (Chinese).
Please note: There are two updates since the printing of the Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide.
- Additional walk: Terra Nova/Summer Celebration Walk on Saturday, July 27 at 10:00am
- Location change: Thursday, August 1 at 7:00pm Walk location change to Finn Sough
Walking Route Resources
For maps and details on many of the walking trails around Richmond, click on the PDF maps below or visit the Trail System Map.
Garry Point Park/West Dyke Trail
Shell Road Trail
Middle Arm Trail
Iona Beach Trail
Richmond Nature Park Trail
London Farm House Trail
Minoru Park Trail
Horseshoe Slough Trail
South Dyke Trail
Sea Island Trail
Thompson to West Dyke Trail