Walks are currently suspended until further notice
This free guided walk series is for people of all ages and fitness levels and is led by a member of the Richmond Fitness and Wellness Association. Come connect with other walkers in Richmond.
Keep checking this webpage for the next scheduled walk. In compliance with Health orders, the number of people on the walk will be limited. Pre-registration is required; no drop-ins permitted.
2 Ways to Register
- Online: Select the blue button below to browse and register
- Phone: Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
We are excited to have you join the walks again, but remember - while it's important that we get outside and get active, continue to abide by physical distancing recommendations and the guidelines set out by public health authorities.
Walk information is posted on the Walk Richmond Facebook page
Details about each walk will be sent to those who have subscribed to the Walk Richmond Newsletter.
- Meet 10 minutes before scheduled time as walks begin on time
- Walks include a warm up and cool down as well as light stretching
- Remember to bring a hat and sunscreen
- Walks happen rain or shine
- Walks can be up to one hour long and are approximately 4 to 5 km in distance
- Walks are at your own individual pace
- First Aid and volunteer walkers are available on each walk
- Parent(s) with strollers are welcome
- The following walks are pet friendly (dog off-leash areas): Shell Road, Sea Island, South Dyke and Horseshoe Slough
Walking Route Resources
For maps and details on many of the walking trails around Richmond, select a PDF map below or visit the Trail System Map.
Garry Point Park/West Dyke Trail
Shell Road Trail
Middle Arm Trail
Iona Beach Trail
Richmond Nature Park Trail
London Farm House Trail
Minoru Park Trail
Horseshoe Slough Trail
South Dyke Trail
Sea Island Trail
Thompson to West Dyke Trail