This free guided walk series is for people of all ages and fitness levels and is led by a member of the Richmond Fitness and Wellness Association. Come connect with other walkers in Richmond.
Walk Richmond has resumed free, guided community walks every second Wednesday and Saturday at 10:00am.
In compliance with Health orders, the number of people on the walk will be limited and pre-registration is required to attend the walks - no drop-ins will be allowed.
Walk information is posted on the Walk Richmond Facebook page
Details about each walk will be sent to those who have subscribed to the Walk Richmond Newsletter.
You must register for the walks online at www.richmond.ca/register or phone the Call Centre at 604-276-4300 Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
We are excited to have you join the walks again, but remember - while it's important that we get outside and get active, please continue to abide by physical distancing recommendations and the guidelines set out by public health authorities.
- Meet 10 minutes before scheduled time as walks begin on time
- Walks include a warm up and cool down as well as light stretching
- Remember to bring a hat and sunscreen
- Walks happen rain or shine
- Walks can be up to one hour long and are approximately 4 to 5 km in distance
- Walks are at your own individual pace
- First Aid and volunteer walkers are available on each walk
- Parent(s) with strollers are welcome
- The following walks are pet friendly (dog off-leash areas): Shell Road, Sea Island, South Dyke and Horseshoe Slough
Walking Route Resources
For maps and details on many of the walking trails around Richmond, click on the PDF maps below or visit the Trail System Map.
Garry Point Park/West Dyke Trail
Shell Road Trail
Middle Arm Trail
Iona Beach Trail
Richmond Nature Park Trail
London Farm House Trail
Minoru Park Trail
Horseshoe Slough Trail
South Dyke Trail
Sea Island Trail
Thompson to West Dyke Trail