Grade 5 Active! PassThe 2019/2020 Grade 5 Active! Pass is now available!
- Drop-in swimming at Watermania and Minoru Aquatic Centres
- Drop-in public skating at Richmond Ice Centre and Minoru Arenas (skate rentals are extra)
- West Richmond Pitch & Putt with a paying adult
- Various drop-in programs at local community centres (see details below)
It's also simple to register! Grade 5 students just need to bring the following to a local recreation centre:
- birth certificate or passport showing they are 10 years old as of December 31, 2019; and
- proof of residency or City of Richmond Grade 5 confirmation letter received in school in September 2019.
Schedules subject to change. Phone specific centres to confirm activities and times.
Cambie Community Centre
Phone 604-238-8399 for access times.
Hamilton Community Centre
Art Attack – Wednesdays: 2:45-4:15pm
Glow – Thursdays: 2:45-4:15pm
South Arm Community Centre
Phone 604-236-8080 for details.
Steveston Community Centre
Preteen Open Gym – Saturdays: 2:30-4:00pm
Parent & Child Drop-In – Saturdays: 12:30-2:00pm
Parent & Child Pickleball Drop-In – Tuesdays: 5:00-6:30pm
Parent & Child Badminton Drop-In – Sundays: 2:30-3:30pm
Family Fun Time Table Tennis Drop-In – Saturdays: 1:00-2:30pm, Sunday: 2:30-4:00pm
Thompson Community Centre
Pickleball (all ages) – Sundays: 4:00-6:00pm
Preteen Open Gym – Fridays: 4:30-7:30pm
Badminton – Sundays: 9:30am-12:30pm.
West Richmond Community Centre
Preteen Hangout – Fridays: 6:00-8:00pm
Various Open Gym activities
Phone 604-238-8400 for monthly schedule of activities.