Fitness Schedules and Fees
Note: Advance registration is required for single session Cycle Fit, Aquafit and outdoor Group Fitness classes.
3 Ways to Register
- Online: Select the BROWSE AND REGISTER button and choose from Registered Visits
- Phone: Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
- In person: At any parks, recreation or cultural facility. Note: Debit, cheque and cash are also accepted when registering in person
2 Ways to Purchase Passes and 10 Visit Cards
- Phone: 604-276-4300, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm
- In-person: At any community recreation facility
Aquatic & Fitness Passes & Admission Fees
Personal Training & Fees
Packages are developed by qualified Personal Trainers to help participants reach individual fitness goals safely and effectively.
Sessions are currently available for registration at the community centres below. Contact the Fitness Coordinator or staff directly at each centre to book sessions:
- Cambie Community Centre: Tina Grant, 604-238-8380
- City Centre Community Centre: Nelson Chiu, 604-204-8588
- Hamilton Community Centre: Julie Teager (RFC), 604-238-8056
- Minoru Centre for Active Living: Danny Ronquillo, 604-238-8010
- South Arm Community Centre: Kelly McCann, 604-238-8484
- Steveston Community Centre: Jeannie Mansell, 604-238-8097
- Thompson Community Centre: Natalia Orekhova, 604-238-8434
- West Richmond Community Centre: Murray Phillips, 604-238-8411
|Personal Training Fees|
|# of Sessions||Cost (individual)||Group Cost (2-3 people)|
|1 (1 hour)||$56.65||$85.00|
|3 (1 hour)||$161.50||$242.30|
|5 (1 hour)||$255.35||$382.60|
|10 (1 hour)||$481.75||$722.65|
|10 (30 mins)||$248.80||N/A|
|20 (30 mins)||$470.00||N/A|
- The Pass or Visit Card must be presented to staff at each visit.
- The Pass is for the exclusive use of the Pass holder only (it is not transferable).
- Sharing visits on a Visit Card is allowed, but the Pass holder must be present.
- For Aquatics Family Visit Cards, an Account Client must be present.
- Facilities may close for maintenance and/or holidays during the term of the Pass.
- Facility hours are subject to change.
- Classes are subject to cancellation and/or change.
- A refund will only be considered if a permanent disability occurs, or if a client moves outside of the Richmond area. Proof may be required. The pass must be current (not expired) and the refund will be based on the date the refund was applied for.
- A Pass extension will only be considered for medical reasons for periods of more than two weeks when a medical note is provided. The pass must be current (not expired) and the refund will be based on the date the extension was applied for.
- Annual Pass Holders are permitted one vacation extension per year (during the effective dates of the Pass). Extensions must be requested prior to the start of vacation, and will only be granted for periods of more than two weeks, not exceeding one calendar month.
- A small fee applies to lost cards.