Fitness Schedules and Fees
There are fitness centres in seven community centres and Watermania with each offering a variety of cardio and strength machines, free weights and strength, core and balance training equipment. Group Fitness classes are also offered at these eight facilities.
Bring your friends to work out, Earn a Reward!
Bring a friend to workout with you at any City of Richmond community centre or aquatic facility and earn an extra month on your pass for FREE if they purchase a 6 month or 1 year fitness or aquatic pass. Some restrictions apply.
Terms and Conditions:
-Existing pass holder must have a monthly or yearly Pass. 10-visit cards and drop-ins are not eligible.
-A maximum of one month extension per existing pass holder.
-Existing and new pass holder must have passes for the same facility and be present together at time of friend’s purchase.
-Offer applies to current Total Fitness/Aquatics Super Pass holders including; youth, adult and seniors, but excludes Corporate Fitness, City of Richmond’s Employee Wellness program or any other discounted passes.
-This promotion is only applicable towards transactions taking place September 1-30, 2018.
-Refunds and transfers not permitted.
-Vacation extensions will be still permitted for annual fitness pass holders. (Vacation extension form must be completed.)
-Some additional restrictions may apply.
Group Fitness Schedules
2018 Fall Group Fitness Schedule - Cambie
2018 Fall Group Fitness Schedule - City Centre
2018 Fall Group Fitness Schedule - Hamilton
2018 Fall Group Fitness Schedule - South Arm
2018 Fall Group Fitness Schedule - Steveston
2018 Fall Group Fitness Schedule - Thompson
2018 Fall Group Fitness Schedule - West Richmond
Aquatic Fitness Schedules
2018 Fall Fitness Schedule
Group Fitness Class Descriptions
Fitness Class Descriptions
Aquatic Fitness and Aquafit Class Descriptions
Fitness and Drop-In Gym Fees
Personal Training Fees
Session packages are developed by a qualified Personal Trainer to help participants reach individual fitness goals safely and effectively.
|Personal Training Fees|
|# of Sessions||Cost (individual)||Group Cost (2-3 people)|
|1 session (1 hour)||$52.65||$78.95|
|3 sessions (1 hour)||$150.00||$225.00|
|5 sessions (1 hour)||$236.90||$355.05|
|10 sessions (1 hour)||$447.40||$671.00|
|10 sessions (10-30 minutes)||$236.90||n/a|
|20 sessions (20-30 minutes)||$447.40||n/a|
- The Pass or Visit Card must be presented to staff at each visit.
- The Pass is for the exclusive use of the Pass holder only (it is not transferable).
- Sharing visits on a Visit Card is allowed, but the Pass holder must be present.
- For Aquatics Family Visit Cards, an Account Client must be present.
- Facilities may close for maintenance and/or holidays during the term of the Pass.
- Facility hours are subject to change.
- Classes are subject to cancellation and/or change.
- A refund will only be considered if a permanent disability occurs, or if a client moves outside of the Richmond area. Proof may be required. The pass must be current (not expired) and the refund will be based on the date the refund was applied for.
- A Pass extension will only be considered for medical reasons for periods of more than two weeks when a medical note is provided. The pass must be current (not expired) and the refund will be based on the date the extension was applied for.
- Annual Pass Holders are permitted one vacation extension per year (during the effective dates of the Pass). Extensions must be requested prior to the start of vacation, and will only be granted for periods of more than two weeks, not exceeding one calendar month.
- A small fee applies to lost cards.
For registered fitness and wellness programs, view the
Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide.