Community Fitness Centres
Improve muscle strength, endurance and agility at one of the City's nine community fitness centres. Personal trainers are also available to help participants reach individual fitness goals safely and effectively.
Total Fitness Monthly/Annual Pass holder can use their pass at any of the centres on the public holidays for no extra fee.
- Advance registration for Fitness Centre visits no longer required.
- Fitness drop-in payment, memberships and visit cards accepted at front desks.
- No time limits for Fitness Centre visits.
- Change rooms, lockers and showers available for use.
- Masks optional while exercising but required in common areas of the building.
All facilities are operating with increased safety measures and physical distancing in place. The City of Richmond and community partners appreciate your support by following directions from staff and avoiding the use of equipment marked as out of use.
Fitness Orientation & Consent Form for Youth
Youth Fitness Centre Orientation (13-15 years)
This orientation is required to be completed by those 13 to 15 years old prior to attending a session. Book an orientation by calling a Fitness Coordinator listed below. Note: An orientation only needs to be completed once for eligibility to exercise at all centres. Call the Registration Call Centre to register for an exercise session and to confirm this requirement has been met.
Informed Consent and Permission Form for Youth Fitness Centre Access (13-18 years)
This form is required to be completed by those 13 to 18 years old and submitted prior to visiting a City fitness centre.
Informed Consent and Permission Form for Youth Fitness Centre Access
Select one of the links below for specific fitness centre information:
- Cambie Community Centre
- City Centre Community Centre
- Hamilton Community Centre
- South Arm Community Centre
- Steveston Community Centre
- Thompson Community Centre
- West Richmond Community Centre
|Cambie Community Centre||Tina||604-233-8380|
|City Centre Community Centre||Nelson||604-204-8588|
|Hamilton Community Centre||Brendan||604-238-8052|
|Minoru Centre for Active Living||Danny
|South Arm Community Centre||Kelly||604-238-8488|
|Steveston Community Centre||Jeannie||604-238-8097|
|Thompson Community Centre||Natalia||604-238-8434|
|West Richmond Community Centre||Murray||604-238-8411|