Waterparks and Waterplay Areas
There are number of waterplay areas located throughout the city including wading pools, spray parks and outdoor pools. For more details about the parks that have waterplay features, click on the individual park below:
- Burkeville Neighbourhood Park - Waterplay area open
- Dixon Neighbourhood Park - Opens after the school year finishes in late June until after Labour Day long weekend
- King George/Cambie Community Park - Waterplay area open
- Lang (Saba/Buswell) Park (hours of operation are based on Lang Community Centre hours)
- Steveston Community Park - Waterplay area open
Waterplay and spray parks are in operation from mid-May (Victoria Day long weekend) to early September (Labour Day long weekend) unless otherwise noted. Hours of operation are from dawn to dusk.
Note: Waterplay and spray parks may be shut down for periods of time throughout the summer if water restrictions are imposed due to extreme dry weather conditions.
Dogs are not permitted in waterplay / splash pad areas. Spray and splash pad play spaces are for children and parents only.