Spray Parks & Waterplay Areas
There are number of waterplay areas located throughout the city including wading pools, spray parks and outdoor pools. Select the individual park below for more details about the parks with waterplay features:
- Burkeville Neighbourhood Park - Waterplay area - Open - weather permitting
- Dixon Neighbourhood Park - Open on weekends only; Closed Monday to Friday
- King George/Cambie Community Park - Waterplay area - Open - weather permitting
- Lang (Saba/Buswell) Park - Waterplay area - Open the following hours: 12:30-8:00pm, Monday to Friday, 9:30am-8:00pm weekends
- Steveston Community Park - Waterplay area - Open - weather permitting
Waterplay and spray parks are in operation from mid-May (Victoria Day long weekend) to early September (Labour Day long weekend) unless otherwise noted. Hours of operation are from dawn to dusk.
Note: Waterplay and spray parks may be shut down for periods of time throughout the summer if water restrictions are imposed due to extreme dry weather conditions.
Dogs are not permitted in waterplay / splash pad areas. Spray and splash pad play spaces are for children and parents only.