Schedules and AdmissionsWatermania
Minoru Aquatic Centre
2019 Aquatic Special Events & Pool Closures June 28-September 23
2019 Summer Minoru Aquatic Centre Swim Schedule - June 28 to September 2
2019 Summer Outdoor Pools Swim Schedule - June 8 to September 2
2019 Summer Fitness Schedule - July 2-August 31
2019 Admission Fees All Pools (All prices include GST)
Prices effective January 1, 2019
|Single Admission||Watermania||Minoru Aquatic|
|Child (2-12 years)||$4.25||$3.55|
|Youth (13-18 years)||$5.65||$4.35|
|Adult (19-54 years)||$7.00||$5.85|
|Seniors (55+ years)||$5.65||$4.35|
|Family (per person)||$4.25||$3.55|
|10 Visit Cards||Watermania||Minoru Aquatic|
|Child (2-12 years)||$34.00||$28.40|
|Youth (13-18 years)||$45.20||$34.80|
|Adult (19-54 years)||$56.00||$46.80|
|Seniors (55+ years)||$45.20||$34.80|
|1 Month Pass||Watermania
|Child (2-12 years)||$40.00||$36.00|
|Youth (13-18 years)||$54.00||$42.00|
|Adult (19-54 years)||$67.00||$56.00|
|Seniors (55+ years)||$54.00||$42.00|
|3 Month Pass||Watermania
|Child (2-12 years)||$118.00||$87.00|
|Youth (13-18 years)||$132.00||$102.00
|Adult (19-54 years)||$164.00||$137.00|
|Seniors (55+ years)||$132.00||$102.00|
|6 Month Pass||Watermania
|Child (2-12 years)||$197.00||$144.00|
|Youth (13-18 years)||$220.00||$170.00|
|Adult (19-54 years)||$273.00||$225.00|
|Seniors (55+ years)||$220.00||$170.00|
|1 Year Pass||Watermania
|Child (2-12 years)||$298.00||$260.00
|Youth (13-18 years)||$397.00||$305.00|
|Adult (19-54 years)||$492.00||$411.00|
|Seniors (55+ years)||$397.00||$305.00|
- Super Passes are valid at all Richmond Aquatic facilities.
- Month Passes are valid at the Minoru Aquatic Centre and outdoor pools.
The single admission fee system is in effect at all aquatic facilities for any drop-in activity. Patrons pay the same fee according to age, regardless of the nature of the activities participated in (registered programs excluded). Patrons may drop in at any time and stay until closing. Note: The Minoru Aquatic Centre will be closed to the public during senior swim sessions. Patrons are welcome to combine activities at no extra charge, for example, weight train and then swim, provided the patron has not left the complex between activities.
Parents, please note children registered in swim lessons must pay an admission fee if swimming before or after lessons.
Children under 7 years old
Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied into the water and must stay within arm's reach of a responsible person of at least 16 years of age. The exercise rooms, sauna, steam rooms and whirlpools are open to those 15+ years only unless when accompanied by a parent.
The single admission family rate is per person. At least one adult or senior and one child or youth must be present to receive the rate. The 10 visit family admission rate policy includes members of the same family, one or a maximum of two whom must be a parent, legal guardian or grandparent accompanying dependent children/grandchildren under the age of 10. Families with more than five members will be charged the appropriate single admission rate for additional members.
Important Notice - Waterslides
Due to safety codes and manufacturer's requirements, only "single riders" are permitted in any one waterslide flume.
Parent and child "double riding" is not permitted. Please note: children must be 7 years of age or older to ride on the Watermania waterslides.
By purchasing a Pass or Visit Card, the card holder agrees to and/or acknowledges the following conditions:
- The Pass must be presented to staff at each visit.
- The Pass is for the exclusive use of the Pass holder only (it is not transferable).
- Sharing visits on a Visit Card is allowed, but the Pass holder must be present.
- For Aquatics Family Visits Cards, an Account Client must be present.
- Facilities may close for maintenance and/or holidays during the term of a Pass.
- Facility hours are subject to change.
- Classes are subject to cancellation and/or change.
- A refund will only be considered if a permanent disability occurs, or if a client moves outside of the Richmond area. Proof may be required.
- A Pass extension will only be considered for medical reasons for periods of more than two weeks, when a medical note is provided.
- Annual Pass holders are permitted one vacation extension per year (during the effective dates of the Pass). Extensions must be requested prior to the start of the vacation, and will only be granted for periods of more than two weeks, and not exceeding one calendar month.
- A small fee applies to lost cards.
For registered fitness and wellness programs, see the
Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide.