About West Richmond - Facilities and Programs
The City is implementing the Restoring Richmond Plan, a carefully planned step-by-step approach to reopening services, amenities and facilities impacted by COVID-19. See Affected City Services & Facilities for current service and amenity information.
Facility Hours *new*
*Registered visits only
Fitness Centre Now Open
Welcome back! Register for a 75-minute fitness visit. All facilities are operating with increased safety measures and physical distancing in place.
- Pre-registration is required; no drop-ins permitted. Register in advance online or call the Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Register for the following week’s session starting at 10:00am on the Monday prior.
- Regular admission prices apply with payment required at the time of booking.
West Richmond Community is connected to Hugh Boyd Secondary School and is located in Hugh Boyd Park, south of Francis Road on No. 1 Road.
Press the play button and then the square button in the bottom, right-hand corner to watch the video in full screen HD.
- Fitness Centre
- Multipurpose room for aerobic classes
- Games room
- 4 rooms upstairs for meetings
- Multipurpose room for rentals
- Outdoor deck on second floor
- Squash court
- Badminton courts
- Change rooms with showers and lockers
Hugh Boyd Park Amenities
- Basketball courts
- Children's playground
- Outdoor fitness circuit
- Picnic tables
- 6 tennis courts with lights
- Fields for soccer, baseball and football
- West Richmond Pitch and Putt Golf Course
A wide variety of programs and services are offered at West Richmond Community Centre. Visit Program Registration to register online and see a full list of programs, services, events and drop-in programs that do not require registration. Questions, suggestions and feedback are welcome by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other program and service listings refer to Activities, Events & Schedules for Fitness Schedules and Fees, Racquet Sports, Field Sports, and Gymnasium Sports, Preschool & Out of School Care, and the Calendar of Community Events.
The West Richmond Community Centre offers programs on- and off-site. Following is a list of off-site program locations.
- West Richmond Community Centre (WRCC): 9180 No. 1 Road
- Boyd Park (BPRK): 9180 No. 1 Road
- Gilmore Elementary School: 8380 Elsmore Road
- Hugh Boyd Secondary: 9200 No. 1 Road
Area Coordinator: Steve Mahon
Community Facilities Coordinator: Annie Lam
Recreation Facility Clerk: Stephanie Pettie
Recreation Leader: Jared Hulme
Child Development Coordinator: Dustin Ng
Preschool Coordinator: Nicola Thompson
Youth Coordinator: Gaby Narciso
Fitness Coordinator: Murray Phillips
Seniors Coordinator: Karen Chiu
For additional West Richmond Community Centre information, click on the links below: