About West Richmond - Facilities and Programs
9180 No. 1 Road
Richmond, BC V7E 6L5
Fax: 604-238-8414 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
West Richmond Location Map
West Richmond Area Facilities Map
Sat & Sun: 9:00am-4:30pm
West Richmond Community is connected to Hugh Boyd Secondary School and is located in Hugh Boyd Park, south of Francis Road on No. 1 Road.
- Fitness Centre
- Multipurpose room for aerobic classes
- Games room
- 4 rooms upstairs for meetings
- Multipurpose room for rentals
- Outdoor deck on second floor
- Squash court
- Badminton courts
- Change rooms with showers and lockers
Hugh Boyd Park Amenities
- Basketball courts
- Children's playground
- Outdoor fitness circuit
- Picnic tables
- 6 tennis courts with lights
- Fields for soccer, baseball and football
- West Richmond Pitch and Putt Golf Course
Sports & Fitness
Visit these pages for more information:
- About Fitness and Active Living Programs & Services - Personal Training and Registered Group Fitness Programs
- Fitness Schedules and Fees - Drop-In fitness, sports and racquet sports, Memberships, Add-On Fees, Personal Training Fees
- Fitness Centres - Hours, Contacts, Orientations and Consent Forms for Youth
Visit the Youth Activities page for community centre and City-wide youth opportunities.
Visit the Seniors Activities page for community centre and City-wide 55+ opportunities.
Preschools & Out of School Care
Visit the Preschools and Out of School Care page for City-wide information.
3 Ways to Register
- Select the BROWSE & REGISTER blue button
- 604-276-4300, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm
- In-person at any community facility.
The West Richmond Community Centre offers programs on- and off-site. Following is a list of off-site program locations.
- West Richmond Community Centre (WRCC): 9180 No. 1 Road
- Boyd Park (BPRK): 9180 No. 1 Road
- Gilmore Elementary School: 8380 Elsmore Road
- Hugh Boyd Secondary: 9200 No. 1 Road
Visit the Facility Rentals page for City-wide rentals.
The East Richmond Community Association, in partnership with the City of Richmond, offers a variety of events for the community to enjoy. Search the Calendar of Events to find events at this location hosted by the public, or other events throughout the City.
Visit the Volunteer page for community centre and City-wide volunteer opportunities.
Live 5-2-1-0 Playboxes
Visit the 5-2-1-0 Playboxes page for more information about this free family initiative for outdoor play.
Area Coordinator: Steve Mahon
Community Facilities Coordinator: Annie Lam
Recreation Facility Clerk: Stephanie Pettie
Recreation Leader: Matt Adams
Child Development Coordinator: Dustin Ng
Community Development Coordinator: Vacant
Fitness Coordinator: Murray Phillips
Fitness Coordinator - Group Fitness: Sabine Yep
Preschool Coordinator: Vacant
Seniors Coordinator: Karen Chiu
Youth Coordinator: Gaby Narciso
West Richmond Community Association
This Association is committed to connecting with the diverse neighbourhood of West Richmond through childcare programs, special events, fitness programs, youth opportunities and adult and seniors activities.
Community Association Executive
President: Don Taylor
Vice President: Jat Puri
Treasurer: Terry Sequeira
Secretary: Margaret Chong
Contact/Information: 604-238-8400 or email@example.com