About West Richmond - Facilities and Programs
The City is implementing the Restoring Richmond Plan, a carefully planned step-by-step approach to reopening services, amenities and facilities impacted by COVID-19. See Affected City Services & Facilities for current service and amenity information.
Access to this facility is granted to patrons pre-registered for activities.
Fitness Centre and Hours (Registered Visits Only)Mon/Wed: 9:15am-7:45pm
Visit the Fitness Centres page for more information.
West Richmond Community is connected to Hugh Boyd Secondary School and is located in Hugh Boyd Park, south of Francis Road on No. 1 Road.
Program Information and Registration
Visit the Program Registration page to browse and register online for scheduled programs currently being offered at this facility and City-wide. Questions, suggestions and feedback are welcome by email at email@example.com.
- Fitness Centre
- Multipurpose room for aerobic classes
- Games room
- 4 rooms upstairs for meetings
- Multipurpose room for rentals
- Outdoor deck on second floor
- Squash court
- Badminton courts
- Change rooms with showers and lockers
Hugh Boyd Park Amenities
- Basketball courts
- Children's playground
- Outdoor fitness circuit
- Picnic tables
- 6 tennis courts with lights
- Fields for soccer, baseball and football
- West Richmond Pitch and Putt Golf Course
The West Richmond Community Centre offers programs on- and off-site. Following is a list of off-site program locations.
- West Richmond Community Centre (WRCC): 9180 No. 1 Road
- Boyd Park (BPRK): 9180 No. 1 Road
- Gilmore Elementary School: 8380 Elsmore Road
- Hugh Boyd Secondary: 9200 No. 1 Road
Area Coordinator: Steve Mahon
Community Facilities Coordinator: Annie Lam
Recreation Facility Clerk: Stephanie Pettie
Recreation Leader: Christie Stewart
Child Development Coordinator: Dustin Ng
Preschool Coordinator: Nicola Thompson
Youth Coordinator: Gaby Narciso
Fitness Coordinator: Murray Phillips
Seniors Coordinator: Karen Chiu
For additional West Richmond Community Centre information, click on the links below: