Sports and Fitness
West Richmond Community Centre
9180 No. 1 Road
Richmond, BC V7E 6L5
Fitness Coordinator: Murray Phillips
Fitness Centre Hours
Remembrance Day Hours
Thu, Nov 11: Closed
Visit the Fitness Centres page for more details including schedules, how to register, fees and youth orientations and permission forms.
Group Fitness Classes - Indoor & Outdoor
3 Ways to Register
- Online: Select a blue button below to browse and register
- Phone: Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
- In person: At any parks, recreation or cultural facility. Note: Debit, cheque and cash are also accepted when registering in person
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES - 55+
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES - YOUTH
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES - CHILDREN
Call the centre directly for information: 604-238-8400
Note: Advance registration is required for single session Cycle Fit, Aquafit and outdoor Group Fitness classes.
Limited sessions available. Call Murray Phillips at 604-238-8411 for details. Visit the Fitness Schedules and Fees page for more details.
PAR-Q+ (The Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire for Everyone)
This form is designed to identify people for whom a change in physical activity may pose a risk. When taking part in any fitness activity at a City facility, clients are asked to:
- complete a PAR-Q+; or
- read the large poster version of the form; or
- confirm the online version or the printed questionnaire PAR-Q Form questionnaire has been completed.
Seniors' Fitness Circuit
This convenient, free, outdoor fitness circuit is designed to provide a workout to improve flexibility, balance, strength and endurance. The circuit includes 14 exercise stations, and while it has been designed for seniors in the community, all ages are able to enjoy the equipment while benefiting from using it. Each piece of equipment is simple to operate and includes an instruction sign so that maximum benefits can be reached.
Call 604-238-8411 for and orientation and more information.