About Thompson - Facilities and Programs
Monday to Friday 6:00am - 9:45pm
Saturday: 7:00am - 8:45pm
Sunday: 7:00am - 8:45pm
Saturday, November 11: 10am-3pm
Thompson Community Centre facilities include 4 multipurpose rooms, a games room, banquet hall, gymnasium, fully equipped fitness centre and 2 kitchens. Thompson Park includes basketball courts, tennis courts with lights, a roller hockey/lacrosse box with lights, a skateboard park, 2 climbing boulders, parkour elements and walking paths.
Programs & Services
Thompson offers a variety of programs and services for all ages. Your questions, suggestions and feedback are welcome by emailing Thompson@richmond.ca.
Thompson Fall Program Guide (Registration now open)
Thompson Fall Guide
Holiday Vendor & Craft Fair
Sunday, November 5 from 10:00am - 3:00pm
Join us for the first vendor & craft fair of the season! Enjoy music, food and drink samples, and free crafting workshops while shopping for gifts.
Vendor & Craft Fair Poster
Our Halloween colouring contest returns until October 31. Print the sheet here or drop by the centre and pick one up from our display board. The contest is open to ages 1-10 years. Submit your completed entries to be eligible for a Family Prize Pack.
Halloween Colouring Contest
Like us on Facebook!
To receive updates and information on upcoming programs, and events, like us on Facebook. Thompson Facebook Page
- Area Coordinator: Sue Varley
- Community Facilities Coordinator: Carol Lepine
- Community Facilities Coordinator: Renata Turick
- Recreation Facility Clerk: Lisa Kemp
- Recreation Leader: Derrick Bloomfield
- Fitness Coordinator: Roland Neville
- Seniors Coordinator: Aliez Kay
- Youth Development Coordinator: Chantelle Ingram
- Community Development Coordinator: Sharlene Singh
- Preschool Coordinator: Stefanie Tong