About Thompson - Facilities and Programs
Monday to Friday: 6:00 am - 9:45 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am - 8:45 pm
Sunday: 7:00 am - 8:45 pm
Good Friday - April 19: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Easter Monday - April 22: 6:00 am - 9:45 pm
Friends with the Library Booksale
Saturday, March 30 from 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday, March 31 from 9:00am - 3:00pm
Find great deals on used books at this very popular community event. Free Admission.
Spring Programs - Registration Now Open!
Registration has now started for Spring programs running from April to June. Register online at richmond.ca/register or call us at 604-238-8422. We have so many great programs planned for Spring. Check out our Thompson Spring Guide below.
TCC Spring Program Guide
March Break - Camps and Free Drop-in Programs
We still have space in many March Break Camps. We also have a full schedule of free drop-in activities in our gym. The full schedule is below with camps listed on page 1 and free drop-in activities on page 2.
TCC March Break Programs
Like us on Facebook
To receive updates and information on upcoming programs, and events, like us on Facebook. Thompson Facebook Page
- Area Coordinator: Scott Schroeder
- Community Facilities Coordinator: Carol Lepine
- Community Facilities Coordinator: Lisa Kemp
- Recreation Facility Clerk: Carmen De Sousa
- Recreation Leader: Stacey Bridal
- Fitness Coordinator: Nathan Solodkin
- Seniors Coordinator: Trey Melton
- Youth Development Coordinator: Darren Asuncion
- Community Development Coordinator: Sharlene Singh
- Preschool Coordinator: Anna