The City is implementing the Restoring Richmond Plan, a carefully planned step-by-step approach to reopening services, amenities and facilities impacted by COVID-19. See Affected City Services & Facilities for current service and amenity information.
Table Tennis, Pickleball and Badminton
Thompson Community Centre is offering 45-minute Registered Visits for Table Tennis, Pickleball and Badminton. Reserve a court or table for you and one guest to play one of these great racquet sports.
Thompson - Registered Sport Visit Schedule
- Registration opens the Monday prior, 6:00am for online and 8:30am by phone.
- Registered group visits are $10.25 per booking.
- Maximum 2 bookings per person per day.
- Registered sport visit that is valid for 45 minutes.
- Permits up to 2 people to attend for singles play only (one-on-one) in the booked space.
- Participants who are not playing must be physically distanced.
- Arrive only 5-10 minutes before registered visit start time.
- Note: there are no change rooms or lockers.
- Personal equipment required to be brought to and used during visit.
- Collect belongings and exit the facility promptly at end of visit time.
Call 604-238-8422 or the Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300 for information about the above programs and other sports programs at Thompson Community Centre.