Youth ServicesSouth Arm Youth Staff
Youth Development Coordinator: Justin DeGraauw
Youth Facility Pass 1 (13-18 years)
1 Year Pass - Free
- Games Room Drop-In access plus equipment rentals during operating hours
- Open Gym Drop-In access plus equipment rentals during Open Gym times
- Friday Night Hangouts Drop-In Access
Youth Facility Pass 2 (13-18 years)
1 Year Pass - $7
- Drop-In access items from Youth Facility Pass 1
- South Arm Fitness Centre access during designated youth times. (A completed Parental Consent Form and fitness orientation is required for this pass).
Visit the South Arm Community Centre front desk during operating hours to register for a Youth Facility Pass.
Games Room Drop-In
Mon-Fri:12:15-1:45pm & 3:00-10:00pm
Thu: 4:30-6:30pm - closed
Youth Open Gym Drop-In
Mon & Fri: 3:00-4:00pm
Fri: 5:30-7:00pm (volleyball only), 7:00-11:30pm
Friday Night Hangouts
Preteen Hangout Drop-In (Grades 5-7)
Join in on fun activities with other preteens, staff and friends in a safe and non-judgmental environment.
South Arm offers a number of leadership opportunities for youth including a Youth Council and other volunteer based options. Email Justin.DeGraauw@richmond.ca for more information.