About South Arm - Facilities and Programs
The City is implementing the Restoring Richmond Plan, a carefully planned step-by-step approach to reopening services, amenities and facilities impacted by COVID-19. See Affected City Services & Facilities for current service and amenity information.
*Registered Visits Only*
South Arm Community Centre is located on Williams Road between Garden City and No. 3 Road. Facilities include a fitness centre, gymnasium, light-commercial kitchen, games room, seniors activity room, seniors lounge, preschool room, multipurpose rooms, meeting rooms, outdoor basketball courts and a community hall. In addition, the South Arm Community Police Station is located on-site.
The adjacent South Arm Park facilities include an outdoor swimming pool with water slides, tennis courts, walking paths, soccer, baseball and football fields and a large children's playground.
See Program Registration to browse and register for the indoor, outdoor and virtual recreation activities being offered along with registered fitness, swimming and skating visits.
For other programs and services listings, refer to Fitness Schedules and Fees, Racquet Sports, Field Sports, and Gymnasium Sports, Preschool & Out of School Care and the Calendar of Community Events.
Community Art Displays
South Arm Community Centre's Community Art Displays promote the development of visual arts of all levels and provide local community exhibition space in Richmond and in the Lower Mainland. Visit South Arm Community Art Display for more information.
- Area Coordinator: Cindy Eward
- Community Facility Coordinator: Blair Newstead
- Community Facility Coordinator: Tara Cook
- Recreation Facility Clerk: Tammy Davies
- Older Adults Coordinator: Cynthia Ng
- Youth Development Coordinator: Ryan Murao
- Fitness Coordinator: Kelly McCann
- Child Development Coordinator: Martinia Alcobia
- Community Development Coordinator: Kristy Ng
- Preschool Coordinator: Nastasia Zhuk
For additional South Arm Community Centre information, click on the links below: