About South Arm - Facilities and Programs
All community facilities are closed until further notice.
See Affected City Services & Facilities for more information.
South Arm Community Centre is located on Williams Road between Garden City and No. 3 Road. Facilities include a fitness centre, gymnasium, light-commercial kitchen, games room, seniors activity room, seniors lounge, preschool room, multipurpose rooms, meeting rooms, outdoor basketball courts and a community hall. In addition, the South Arm Community Police Station is located on-site.
The adjacent South Arm Park facilities include an outdoor swimming pool with water slides, tennis courts, walking paths, soccer, baseball and football fields and a large children's playground.
Out of School Care
Registration Lottery for 2020-2021
Lottery Ballot Submissions April 4 - April 10, 2020
Lottery Draw April 14, 2020
- Digital ballot forms will be available starting April 4 and will be accepted via email.
- Child must attend William Bridge, James Whiteside, Walter Lee and Howard DeBeck Elementary.
- Families of children who attain a space will be notified and given 24 hours to respond.
- Any remaining ballots will be used to create a waitlist.
South Arm - OSC Lottery Ballot - 2020-2021
A wide variety of programs and services are offered at the centre. See Program Registration to register online for scheduled programs. Refer to interactive, online Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide for details about our programs, and information about services, events and drop in programs that do not require registration.
Whether your interest is in sports, art, cooking or fitness, we offer recreational opportunities that build new skills and foster self-confidence. With both drop-in and registered programs, we strive to provide opportunities that meet your busy schedule and budget.
Looking for more flexible options? Pick up one of the following drop-in schedules available from our Front Desk:
- 55+ Activity Calendar
- Parent & Tot Playtime/Childminding
- Group Fitness
- Open Gym
- Spin (Indoor Cycling)
- Youth Night Shift
For other programs and services listings, refer to Fitness Schedules and Fees, Racquet Sports, Field Sports, and Gymnasium Sports, Preschool & Out of School Care and the Calendar of Community Events.
Community Art Displays
South Arm Community Centre's Community Art Displays promote the development of visual arts of all levels and provide local community exhibition space in Richmond and in the Lower Mainland. Visit South Arm Community Art Display for more information.
- Area Coordinator: Cindy Eward
- Community Facility Coordinator: Blair Newstead
- Community Facility Coordinator: Tara Cook
- Recreation Facility Clerk: Lynn Ringwald
- Older Adults Coordinator: Shannon Keefe
- Youth Development Coordinator: Ryan Murao
- Fitness Coordinator: Kelly McCann
- Child Development Coordinator: Martinia Alcobia
- Community Development Coordinator: Kristy Ng
- Preschool Coordinator: Nastasia Zhuk
For additional South Arm Community Centre information, click on the links below: