Sports and FitnessSouth Arm Community Centre
8880 Williams Road
Richmond, BC V7A 1G6
Fitness Coordinator: Kelly McCann
Fitness Centre Hours
Visit the Fitness Centres page for more details including schedules, how to register, fees and youth orientations and permission forms.
Group Fitness Classes - Indoor & Outdoor
Fall Fitness Brochure
SACC - Fall Fitness Brochure
Note: Advance registration is required for single session Cycle Fit, Aquafit and outdoor Group Fitness classes.
3 Ways to Register
- Online: Select a blue button below to browse and register
- Phone: Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
- In person: At any parks, recreation or cultural facility. Note: Debit, cheque and cash are also accepted when registering in person
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES - 55+
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES - YOUTH
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES - CHILDREN
PAR-Q+ (The Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire for Everyone)
This form is designed to identify people for whom a change in physical activity may pose a risk. When taking part in any fitness activity at a City facility, clients are asked to:
- complete a PAR-Q+; or
- read the large poster version of the form; or
- confirm the online version or the printed questionnaire PAR-Q Form questionnaire has been completed.
Call 604-238-8060 or the Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300 for more information about the programs above and other fitness programs at South Arm Community Centre.