Volunteer with us!
Join the Sea Island Community Centre and volunteer in your community.
• Special Events
• Children, Youth and Adults programs
• Become a Board Member or program committee member for the Sea Island Community Association
• Give back to the community
• Learn skills and gain experiences
• Add interest to resumes
• Make friendships and connections
• Share knowledge and help others
How to Volunteer With Us:
1. Create an account on https://icanhelp.richmond.ca.
2. Search for opportunities at Sea Island Community Centre and sign up.
3. Wait for quick contact regarding your application.
Become a Volunteer Today!
Click on the link to view current volunteer opportunities: City of Richmond - Sea Island Volunteer Opportunities
Call Darren Asuncion at 604-238-8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Refer to the Volunteer Opportunities page or check out https://icanhelp.richmond.ca for volunteer opportunities at other facilities.