About Hamilton - Facilities and InformationHamilton Community Centre
5140 Smith Drive
Richmond, BC V6V 2W5
Hamilton Community Centre is now open to the public with full customer service at the front desk! Patrons can drop-in to fitness centres and most group fitness classes. Additional drop-in activities, as well as community centre services, such as facility rentals, will be reintroduced during the Fall season. Contact staff at the community centre for further information.Facility & Fitness Centre Hours
Sat & Sun: 9:00am-4:30pm
Remembrance Day Hours
Thu, Nov 11: Closed
Visit the Fitness Centres page for more details including schedules, how to register, fees and youth orientations and permission forms.
Hamilton Fall 2021 Brochure
Hamilton Fall 2021 brochure
3 Ways to Register
- Select the BROWSE AND REGISTER blue button
- 604-276-4300, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm
- In-person at any parks, recreation or cultural facility. Note: Debit, cheque and cash are also accepted when registering in person
Visit Fitness Schedules and Fees, Racquet Sports, Field Sports and Gymnasium Sports, Preschool & Out of School Care and the Calendar of Community Events for activities, events and schedules.
- 8,600 square feet of health and wellness programming space
- an entrance and lobby separate from the school entrance, to relax and connect with community members and neighbours
- a fitness centre with state of the art equipment
- three multipurpose rooms
- one meeting room
- an expanded reception and administration area
- public art that celebrates Hamilton's history
Hughes Condon Marler Architects led the planning and design of the 5,800 square foot expansion to the centre. This $5 million project was one of the City of Richmond's 2010 Capital Projects. A $1 million Recreation Infrastructure Canada Grant, as well as a $100,000 contribution from the Hamilton Community Association provided partial funding.
Area Coordinator: Stefanie Myler (Acting)
Community Facilities Coordinator: Vacant
Recreation Leader: Brendan Walker
Recreation Facility Clerk: Julie Teager
Director of Child Care Services: Amanda Yipp
Program Coordinator: Maggie Conway
For additional Hamilton Community Centre information, click on the links below.