About Hamilton - Facilities and InformationHamilton Community Centre
5140 Smith Drive
Richmond, BC V6V 2W5
Facility Centre Hours
Sat & Sun: 9:00am-4:30pm
Visit the Sports and Fitness page for more details including schedules, how to register, fees and youth orientations and permission forms.
- 8,600 square feet of health and wellness programming space
- an entrance and lobby separate from the school entrance, to relax and connect with community members and neighbours
- a fitness centre with state of the art equipment
- three multipurpose rooms
- one meeting room
- an expanded reception and administration area
- public art that celebrates Hamilton's history
Hamilton Program Guide
3 Ways to Register
- Select the BROWSE & REGISTER blue button
- 604-276-4300, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm
- In-person at any community facility. Note: Debit, cheque and cash are also accepted when registering in person
The Hamilton Community Association, in partnership with the City of Richmond, offers a variety of events for the community to enjoy. Search the Calendar of Events to find events at this location hosted by the public, or other events throughout the City.
Visit the Facility Rentals page for City-wide rentals.
Area Coordinator: Stefanie Myler
Community Facilities Coordinator: Blair Newstead
Recreation Leader: Brendan Walker
Recreation Facility Clerk: Julie Teager
Director of Child Care Services: Amanda Yipp
Program Coordinator: Maggie Conway
For additional Hamilton Community Centre information, click on the links below.