About Hamilton - Facilities and InformationHamilton Community Centre
Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00am-4:30pm
Upcoming Holiday Hours
Family Day - Monday, February 17, 8:00am-8:00pm
Registration for Winter programs is available from January through March 2020. Register online www.richmond.ca/register or call 604-238-8055. There are a variety of great programs offered for all ages and abilities! Check out the Hamilton Winter 2020 Guide below.
Welcome to your Hamilton Community Centre
- 8,600 square feet of health and wellness programming space
- an entrance and lobby separate from the school entrance, to relax and connect with community members and neighbours
- a fitness centre with state of the art equipment
- three multipurpose rooms
- one meeting room
- an expanded reception and administration area
- public art that celebrates Hamilton's history
Hughes Condon Marler Architects led the planning and design of the 5,800 square foot expansion to the centre. This $5 million project was one of the City of Richmond's 2010 Capital Projects. A $1 million Recreation Infrastructure Canada Grant, as well as a $100,000 contribution from the Hamilton Community Association provided partial funding.
Programs for all ages
Check back often to see what is being offered or view the Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide for details about programs and services, events and drop-in programs. To register online for scheduled programs visit Program Registration.
Following are programs currently being offered:
- a wide range of programs including Boot Camps, Yoga and Zumba® designed to help meet physical activity and wellness goals
- preschool and children's programs ranging from dance to sports to daycamps
- licensed preschool programs and licensed out of school care
- seniors' socials, line dancing and Tai Chi
- youth and preteens drop-in programs and out trips
- Saturday Story Time and library services in the Rotunda
For other program and service listings refer to Fitness Schedules and Fees, Racquet Sports, Field Sports and Gymnasium Sports, Preschool & Out of School Care and the Calendar of Community Events.
- Area Coordinator: Karen MacEachern
- Community Facilities Coordinator: Stefanie Myler
- Recreation Leader: Stephanie Reid
- Recreation Facility Clerk: Julie Teager
- Director of Child Care Services: Amanda Yipp
- Program Coordinator: Brendan Walker
For additional Hamilton Community Centre information, click on the links below: