Community Art Displays
City Centre Community Centre provides opportunities for Artists to share their work with the community in the lower and upper hallways. Though submissions can be received throughout the year, a general call goes out each summer.
Call for Artist Entry Exhibitions
Our call for artist submissions is temporarily on hold.
Artworks may include paintings, drawings, photographs, quilts or other textile pieces and can be displayed on paper, canvas or in frames.
Please note: free-standing pieces cannot be accommodated in any of these spaces.
Please submit the following items:
1. One cover page including the following information:
- Artists name
- Address (include postal code)
- Day time phone number(s)
- Email address
2. One CD or digital files including the following:
(documents in Word or PDF format, images in 300 dpi, 2-3 meg .jpg format)
- An electronic version of the hard copy cover pages (as mentioned above)
- Proposal/description of exhibition (one page)
- Curriculum Vitae and/or artist biography (one page)
- 5-10 high resolution images of recent work. Images must be representative of proposed exhibition
Incomplete packages will not be considered.