55 +/ Seniors
Cambie Community Centre Seniors Staff
Seniors Coordinator: Linda Simpson
3 Ways to Register
- Online: Select the BROWSE AND REGISTER button and choose Cambie Community Centre in the Location filter
- Phone: Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
- In person: At any parks, recreation or cultural facility. Note: Debit, cheque and cash are also accepted when registering in person
Seniors Facility Pass
Effective: September 1, 2021
Valid one year from the day of purchase, Passes are:
- $15/year for up to 15 activities
- $28/year for 16+ activities
Suspended until further notice
Volunteering with Seniors
Apply at https://icanhelp.richmond.ca/ to volunteer with 55+ program activities at Cambie Community Centre.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.