Arena Schedules and AdmissionsDrop-In Public Skate Schedules
Registered Visits - Arenas
Figure Skate, Adult Stick and Puck & Recreational Hockey Sessions
Advanced registration required for these sessions (drop-ins welcome if space permits). Check out the available days and times at the Richmond Ice Centre and Minoru Arenas and then pre-register!
- Registration for the following week’s sessions starts online at 6:00am and through the Registration Call Centre at 8:30am on the Monday one week prior.
- Regular admission prices apply with payment required at the time of booking.
All facilities are operating with increased safety measures and physical distancing in place.
Helmet Policy & Requirements
Helmets are approved for each sporting activity for best protection during a specific activity that includes hockey, cycling and boarding. Note: A sport specific helmet cannot prevent all head injuries in all sports. Helmets have a certification expiry date from the CSA, so check and ensure that helmet certifications are current. For all skating and ice-related sports, it is strongly recommended that a hockey helmet be worn.
A valid CSA hockey helmet is mandatory for:
- Lesson programs
- Adult Stick and Puck programs
- Public skating sessions
- Adult Drop-In Hockey programs
- Child Drop-In Hockey programs
- Youth Stick and Puck
Bicycle helmets are no longer permitted to be worn in any ice-related program.