Children's Drop-in Hockey
All programs below are suspended until further notice
Children's Drop-In Hockey & Youth Stick and Puck
To prevent injuries, wearing full hockey equipment, including a CSA approved hockey helmet with cage, is mandatory for participants in this program. The ice time is supervised.
Adult and Child Stick & Puck (12 years and under)
Focus on individual hockey skill and development. No games allowed. Players must use own sticks and pucks.
It is mandatory for participants in this program who are under 18 years of age to wear full hockey equipment including a Canadian Safety Authority (CSA) approved hockey helmet with cage. For those 19 years and over, it is strongly recommended that participants wear a CSA approved hockey helmet.
Helmets are approved for each sporting activity for best protection during specific skating and ice-related activities. Sport specific helmets cannot prevent all head injuries in all sports. Helmets have a certification from CSA that lasts for only a certain time period. Ensure you are protecting yourself by checking that your helmet's CSA certification is current. For all skating and ice-related sports, it is strongly recommended that a hockey helmet be worn.
- Pre-registration is required; no drop-ins permitted.
- Visit the Program Registration page, click on the BROWSE AND REGISTER button and browse Registered Visits at Minoru Arenas or Richmond Ice Centre. Register online or call the Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Registration for the following week's session starts online at 6:00am and through the Registration Call Centre at 8:30am on the Monday one week prior.
- Regular admission fees apply with payment required at time of booking.
- Visit the Admissions and Fees page for details.