Cancellation & No Show Procedure
Registered Visits, Fitness Classes & Court Bookings
Can’t attend your pre-booked registered visit, single session fitness class or court booking? No problem.
Registered visits include pre-booked sessions for swimming, skating and fitness centres. Court bookings and single session fitness classes are also applicable to the No Show Procedure below. Does not apply to fitness programs with multiple sessions.
2 Ways to Cancel
- Email: Send an email to email@example.com with your name, phone number and session information (facility, activity, date and time)
- Phone: Call the Registration Call Centre (604-276-4300), Minoru Centre for Active Living (604-233-6225), Watermania (604-448-5353) or Richmond Ice Centre (604-448-5366)
If you cancel at least four hours prior to the start of your registered visit, court booking or single session fitness class, a full refund will be given. Otherwise, no refund will be provided and the No Show Procedure will apply.
No Show Procedure
This new procedure has been implemented to maximize the number of spots for all community members to stay active. If you are not able to attend your pre-booked session, please cancel before the start so another community member can take part.
Starting May 10, 2021, if you have booked a registered visit, single session fitness class or court booking and you don’t show up, or don’t cancel at least four hours prior to the start of the session, it will be considered a no show visit.10-Visit Card and Drop-in Fee No Show Visits
For each no show visit:
- One visit will be deducted from the 10-Visit Card or
- The drop-in fee paid at the time of registration will be forfeited
Membership No Show Visits
1 month, 3 month, 6 month or 1 year pre-paid membership
Once a membership holder has three no show visits, their membership will be frozen for one week and forfeited from the time remaining (it will not be extended). The membership holder will not be able to attend or register for registered visits or single session fitness classes during the frozen membership period.
- If you don’t show up or cancel your spot at least four hours prior to the start time of your registered visit or single session fitness class, we will email or phone you and note the no show on your account.
- If, for a second time, you don’t show up or cancel your spot prior to the start time, we will contact you by email or phone and record the second no show on your account.
- If, for a third time, you don’t show up or cancel your spot prior to the start time, we will contact you by email or phone and record the third no show on your account, and suspend your membership for one week. Previously booked sessions taking place during the one week suspension period will be cancelled.