A PDF version of the Summer Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide is available here: 2019 Summer Guide.
for online registration of recreation programs
Aquatic programs scheduled to start in April, May and June at Minoru Centre for Active Living have been cancelled (Lesson sets 1, 2 and 3) due to the postponement of the opening of the Aquatic and Fitness Centre. Below is the new schedule of swimming lessons being offered at Minoru Aquatic Centre from April through June. Thank you for registering with us. We look forward to seeing you and your family in our programs.
Lots of spring programs are still available - register today!
Tips to Make your Registration Process Easier
#1 - Prepare
- Browse through the Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide (paper or online) or search webreg and select the programs you want to register in. Ensure that you have an account with the City of Richmond set up and that you have all of your numbers ready:
- Client and Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card number with expiry date
- Course Number(s) from the Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide
Don’t have an account or don’t know your Client ID or PIN? Just call 604-276-4300 Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm or call or visit a recreation or cultural facility during opening hours.
Do a trial run by logging into the system to ensure your Client and Personal Identification Number (PIN) are valid.
#2 - Have a back-up plan
Have a list of back-up programs in case the one that you want is full and you have to waitlist.
Special Tip: You can always add a name to a wait list, there’s no charge for this option. Experience shows that often people get in from a wait list so be sure to add your name.
#3 - Choose how to register 1 of 3 ways
- Online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.richmond.ca/register
- By phone by calling the Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
- In person at recreation and cultural facilities. Note: debit, cheque and cash are also accepted when registering in person
Refunds,Withdrawals and Transfer Guidelines
We encourage customers to contact the Registration Call Centre, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm to receive a refund or to withdraw or transfer from a class or program. Customers may choose to contact the facility offering the class if withdrawing outside of Registration Call Centre hours.
Please note: refunds, withdrawals and transfers cannot be processed online.
Arena and Aquatic Schedules and Sport Field and Rental Information
Call 604-276-4300 to listen to the daily recording of Arena and Aquatic schedules or Sport Field and Rental Information or speak with a Registration Call Centre Customer Service Agent Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm.