Community Services e-Newsletter
The Community Services e-Newsletter is published monthly. It contains information on special events, free activities, seasonal programming and so much more.
Missed an issue? Catch up here:
- January 2020 - Minoru Centre Fitness Centre now open, Winter registration and Snow Angels!
- February 2020 - Family Fun this February
- January 2019 - Jump into January
- February 2019 - There's so much to love about February in Richmond
- March 2019 - Spring into fun activities this March
- April 2019 - Spectacular spring activities
- May 2019 - Get moving in May with 60+ free activities
- June 2019 - Check-out free events, challenges & activities for all ages this June
- July 2019 - Fun in the Summer
- August 2019 - Join 90 artists across nine stages at the Richmond World Festival
- September 2019 - Fabulous Fall Activities
- Fall into Fun this October
- November 2019 - November to Remember
- December 2019 - Festive Family Fun
- July 2018 - Things to do in and around Richmond in July
- August 2018 - Make the most of August! Free festivals, events and contests
- September 2018 - Fall back into a healthy routine
- October 2018 - Fall into Fun: Halloween events, seasonal programs and more!
- November 2018 - November to Remember
- December 2018 - Festive Family Fun
To subscribe to the e-Newsletter visit www.richmond.ca/enews