Main Overview Map
The City of Richmond offers a rich agricultural, fishing and natural environment to explore. Spectacular views, easy access due to a flat terrain, heritage landscapes and a unique island ecology makes using the Recreational Trail System an enjoyable, accessible adventure for all users.
Notice: North Dyke Recreational Trail Closure
The north dyke trail between one kilometre east of No. 5 Road and No. 6 Road is closed until further notice. Detour routes are:
- Eastbound Users: via No. 5 Road, Vulcan Way and No. 6 Road
- Westbound Users: via No. 6 Road, Vulcan Way and No. 5 Road
Detour signage has been installed to direct users. At this time, the period of closure has not been determined. Please check back for updates.
For detailed information and maps about individual Richmond trails, please click on the trail name on the below (for mobile devices use the corresponding text links below).
- Bridgeport Recreational Trail
- East Richmond / Queen's Canal Recreational Trail
- Middle Arm Trail and Middle Arm Waterfront Greenway
- Railway Greenway
- Sea Island Recreational Trail
- Shell Road Recreational Trail and Garden City Greenways
- South Dyke and Horseshoe Slough Recreational Trail
- Steveston Greenways Recreational Trail
- West Dyke Recreational Trail
- Westminster Highway Recreational Trail