About Signature Parks
Look forward to spectacular views, gorgeous gardens and natural beauty at Richmond’s Top 10 Signature Parks! Enjoy the waterfront outlook at Garry Point Park; stop by Terra Nova Rural Park to participate in agricultural activities; and head over to the Richmond Nature Park for interactive displays and games.
Discover the beauty and fun for yourself!
- Britannia Heritage Shipyard Park - historic shipyard, museum and waterfront park
- Garden City Park - adventure play, arboretum and pond
- Garry Point Park - waterfront location with spectacular views
- Imperial Landing Park - long boardwalk, fishing piers and observation tower
- London Heritage Farm - historic farmhouse and park overlooking the Fraser River
- Middle Arm Waterfront Greenway Park - piers, amphitheatre and multiple play areas
- Minoru Park - premier sports facilities, walking paths and peaceful lakes
- Paulik Neighbourhood Park - perennial garden, public art and playground area
- Richmond Nature Park - over 200 acres of bog forest, pond and Nature House
- Terra Nova Rural Park & Natural Area - boardwalks, trails, heritage buildings and agricultural activities
Make your visit even more memorable by enjoying one of the many programs and events that bring culture and heritage, agriculture and nature alive!