About Signature Parks
The City is implementing the Restoring Richmond Plan, a carefully planned step-by-step approach to reopening services, amenities and facilities impacted by COVID-19. See Affected City Services & Facilities for current service and amenity information.
Discover the beauty and fun for yourself!
- Britannia Heritage Shipyard Park - historic shipyard, museum and waterfront park
- Garden City Park - adventure play, arboretum and pond
- Garden City Lands - community farm and bog conservation area
- Garry Point Park - waterfront location with spectacular views
- Imperial Landing Park - long boardwalk, fishing piers and observation tower
- London Heritage Farm - historic farmhouse and park overlooking the Fraser River
- Middle Arm Waterfront Greenway Park - piers, amphitheatre and multiple play areas
- Minoru Park - premier sports facilities, walking paths and peaceful lakes
- Richmond Nature Park - over 200 acres of bog forest, pond and Nature House
- Terra Nova Rural Park & Natural Area - boardwalks, trails, heritage buildings and agricultural activities
Make your visit even more memorable by enjoying one of the many programs and events that bring culture and heritage, agriculture and nature alive!