MyCommunity–MyRichmond’s newest feature is launched
02 October 2018
MyCommunity is the newest feature to be launched on MyRichmond, the streamlined web application and service that offers a more efficient way to access personalized City information online. The notable features of MyCommunity now allow users to:
- search for available parks, recreation and culture classes, activities and programs in an enhanced, user-friendly way
- search the online Calendar of Events based on your schedule, interests and location
- export registered parks, recreation and culture programs and community events to your personal calendar using one of five options (Google, Outlook, Outlook.com, Yahoo and Apple)
- receive notifications/alerts on your MyRichmond dashboard.
While these services are available online, the key difference of MyRichmond is the Single Sign-On feature. Currently, many of the online services offered by the City require you to set up a separate account, each with a different set of credentials. MyRichmond allows users to access a variety of services with a single sign-on experience, using just one password. The information will be displayed in user-friendly personalized dashboards that can be customized by the user.
Other features of MyRichmond include:
- MyHome, which provides a combined view of important home information including property tax account, utility account; garbage and recycling schedule and dog licence account registration and renewals;
- MyVoice, which provides a record and tracking of customer service requests made to the City;
- MyProfile, which manages customer identification and communication preferences.
Register by visiting www.richmond.ca and look for the MyRichmond button in the top right corner to get started.