Recreation Facilities for RentalRichmond offers a variety of community facilities that can be rented by the general public. You will likely be able to find a venue for rental that is suitable for your next event. Events we can host include:
- birthday parties
- sport tournaments
- and more
Richmond Aquatic Services operates four facilities: two indoor facilities operating year round (Minoru Aquatic Centre and Watermania) and two outdoor seasonal pools (South Arm and Steveston Outdoor Pools).
Find more information about Aquatics Facility Rentals at Richmond's aquatic facilities.
Richmond Arena Services operates two facilities: Minoru Arena and Richmond Ice Centre, both which offer ice, dry floor and boardroom rentals.
Find more information about Arena Facility Rentals at Richmond's arena facilities.
Each of Richmond's community centres offers rental space for meetings, birthday parties, events and more. Refer to the listing of community centres below for more information on rental rates and amenities.
- Cambie Community Centre
- City Centre Community Centre
- Hamilton Community Centre
- Sea Island Community Centre
- South Arm Community Centre
- Steveston Community Centre
- Thompson Community Centre
- West Richmond Community Centre
City and Park Facilities
There are a variety of City facilities that are available for rental for meetings and events. See the listing of facilities below for more information on rental rates and amenities.
- Arts, Culture and Heritage Facilities
- Brighouse Park
- Minoru Place Activity Centre
- McDonald Beach Boat Launch
- School Board Facilities
- Sports Field Bookings
There are many facilities available for rental in Richmond. See the listing of facilities below for more information.
- Kinsmen Nature Pavilion
- Richmond Rod and Gun Club Hall
- Ukrainian Community Centre
- Woodwards Landing Campsite