I’m a lifelong resident of Richmond with two young boys. I’m passionate about people and my community and creating spaces that bring us together to have fun, compete, learn, relax and share – like: parks, pools, libraries, community centres, and sports fields.
As a Chartered Accountant, I see the big picture while having a keen eye for the important details. I have worked hard to control spending and keep our taxes low.
I’m two-time Olympian in snowboarding, with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and a curious mind – always looking to improve.
My Vision of Richmond: A place where people and businesses thrive:
• People enjoy strong family and community connections.
• Residents can afford to stay in Richmond.
• Everyone feels safe and secure.
• Goods and people can get where they are going.
• We protect green space and live sustainably.
I would appreciate the opportunity to continue to serve on Council.
Social Media: alexaloocouncillor